Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The ups & downs, randomness & more to drama.
Monday, February 16, 2009 7:21 AM
I'm back


♥
Hello people. Yes, I'm back and I'm soo ready to blog.
The past few days, I've been spending my time doing volunteer work at the ICC for the BITC Exhibition.
I really had a great time despite duit ku kna curi & working for more than 12hours bnr2 mmbuat org ngaleh. =))
So, here's the photos...

1st day / 12th February 2009







I want this panda so bad.. Tapi.. kna ambil sudah! =((



2nd day / 13th February 2009









3rd day / 14th February 2009




















Last day / 15th February 2009





Soooo.. Today.. I'm back to being jobless again. Boohoo~ Starting this month, I'm so going to find a job. I need money after what had happened few days ago atu kann.. Broke ku sudah baa =(( hehe.

Okay then. Adios~ =D


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yours truly,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


♥ also known as Deena.
♥ Bruneian.
♥ Trying to be a better person but fails everyday.
♥ Owns a fucked up life.



Blog Counters,

To whom it may concern, thanks for the memories.